Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Samsung Galaxy S3 SHV -E210K Fix All Calling V4.4.4









Samsung Galaxy S3 SHV -E210K
- fIx Boot Animation & Power
- fast rom
- Version 4.4.4
- Wifi and Bluetooth
- Fix Brower Videos Music
- 3G H+
- Fix Call 100%, SMS 160
- Fixed all + fixed USSD 012 Codes
- One click by Odin Edited and fix by: វ៉ាតសូវៀត
- Tested Allready
Fix All On Stock Rom flash by Odin​​
Have Pass ........
Link Rom:Download
ចង់បានទាក់ទងមកខ្ញុំ Admin Of Group Android Siem Reap 
Facebook Name :វ៉ាតសូវៀត
Contact Me 089880998/0967007518

Wing : 00602506

15 comments:

  1. Som pass mouy mor khom download lerng jit 2 mong plex mer have pass :( im user min men cheang te

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. plz send me password to abirulw@yahoo.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send me password
    haleem320@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. rehman_68pk@yahoo.com plz send me pasword

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plz send pasword my email satrioadhiherlambang@yahoo.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  7. please send me pass nagashop0405@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. please send me password dee.valdo.dv@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. qayumkhan977@gmail.com plz send me passworrd

    ReplyDelete
  10. Send me password pls . fatihuonline@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ples give me password my emaile sriyantha203@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ples give me password my emaile sriyantha203@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. pls send me the password jerrypogi2015@gmail.com pls i need that rom thanks God bless

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please sr ..send me this rom password .fazloon11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i need this to my device... please... what is the password.???

    ReplyDelete